Weekly News Brief: July 9, 2012
July 10, 2012
There was lots of news this past week about the money flowing into mobile and mobile gaming. It’s a great industry to be in!
- In-app advertising spend to top $7 billion in 2015 [PocketGamer]
- Natural Motion launches CSR Racing [PocketGamer]
- Corrupt App Store binaries caused widespread crashes, but issue is now resolved [TechCrunch]
- Zipline raises $750k in Angel funding [TechCrunch]
- TinyCo offering $2.50/install to Kindle Fire developers who publish their ads (through Chartboost!) [PocketGamer]
- 8 tips for mobile developers to make the most money they can on their apps [TechCrunch]
CSR Racing: Image courtesy of Natural Motion.