Weekly News Brief: July 16, 2012
July 17, 2012
In the news this week: lots of new tools for developers launching from Amazon, Facebook, and Betable.
- ReadWriteWeb on how the secrecy behind the app store makes life difficult for developers [ReadWriteWeb]
- Amazon’s Game Circle API now open to developers [TechCrunch]
- Facebook launches its iOS Dev Center [TechCrunch]
- Incorporate real money gambling into your apps with Betable [PocketGamer]
- Amazing Alex launches as Rovio gears up for a potential IPO [TechCrunch]
- Fruit Ninja making $400k+ per month on ads [PocketGamer]
Facebook Dev Center: Image courtesy of TechCrunch.