Top Creatives March 2014
Insights & Best Practices
April 10, 2014
We believe that a good creative should attract the player's interest to get a click, but that it should never deceive or confuse the player about the type of game they're clicking to play. A common denominator we see across all top performing creatives is that the player has a very clear understanding of the type of game portrayed to them. There are a few common ways that creatives are able to do this - successful creatives often portray the in-game mechanics or show off some of the main characters.Top creatives share some common themes, including:
- Properly depicting gameplay
- Localizing creative when appropriate
- Mentioning it's "Free" or "Free Today"
- Using higher resolution and properly sized creative
- Using one central focal point, such as a characterThis month, we're focusing our analysis on Europe where we looked at top targeted countries to show some of the more successful creative assets on our Network.