Dominating Influencer Marketing: Your Guide to Growing a Mobile Game Through Influencers
Insights & Best Practices
June 27, 2016
There?s a force that gives mobile game developers power. It?s an energy created by certain types of people. It surrounds devs and penetrates devs. It affects the purchase intent of every customer. No, it?s not the Force from Star Wars. It?s gaming influence.YouTube and Twitch video creators, otherwise known as influencers, have become the premier source for information on mobile games. According to Google, 90 percent of gamers watch YouTube videos at least once a week for game advancement tips, gameplay and game discovery?with more than half of all views occurring on mobile devices.Likewise, consumers trust what influencers have to say. A recent Nielsen study found that two-thirds (66 percent) of consumers said they trust consumer opinions posted online?the third-most-trusted advertising format. Marketers have taken notice of influencers and influencer marketing.In the saturated mobile game market, developers are in dire need for new app discovery mechanisms. For devs, influencer marketing is the key to cutting through the noise and connecting with highly engaged players.The time is now for mobile game developers to start their influencer marketing strategy. For this reason, the latest Power-Up Report examines this form of marketing from A to Z?detailing why influencer marketing is an essential part of a holistic user acquisition strategy. This exhaustive guide will provide you with everything you need to know to master influencer marketing.
Here?s everything you?ll find in this complete guide to influencer marketing:
- Why influencer marketing is the future of mobile game marketing.
- 4 reasons influencer marketing is so hot right now for mobile games.
- A look back at how influencer marketing has evolved into one of the most effective forms of marketing today.
- Influencers discuss what types of games and gaming mechanics are best for the hot new marketing strategy.
- How PONOS built a dedicated community through YouTube content creators.
- An infographic with a handful of astounding stats on YouTube and influencer marketing.
- 4 YouTubers reveal how mobile game devs should work with them.
- The scoop on how influencer marketing could affect a soft-launch strategy.
- How Outerminds partnered with YouTube star PewDiePie and harnessed the power of influencers.
Access the report on influencer marketing by hitting the download button below!