AdTech Resources That We Enjoy (and now you can too)
November 2, 2018
One of the company values at Chartboost is Learn & Grow. We love to listen and read about the latest trends in AdTech, especially monetization, programmatic advertising, and mobile games. An?unquestionable smart person said this about learning:
An organization's ability to learn, and translate that learning into action rapidly, is the ultimate competitive advantage
With that said, here is a list of resources from various people at Chartboost that they read daily:Pepe Agell, Chief Strategy Officer
- Gaming: PocketGamer, Gamasutra, Deconstructor of Fun. ?
- Mobile Apps: Mobile Dev Memo. ?
- Advertising/Marketing: Adage, Mobile Marketer, AdExchanger, MarTech Advisor. ?
- Books: Auctions: The MIT Press Essential Knowledge Series, Freemium Economics: Leveraging Analytics and User Segmentation to Drive Revenue, Design Rules for Free-to-Play Games ?
Raymond Morales, Senior Account Executive, Programmatic
- AdExchanger, Pocketgamer.biz, Digiday, AdAge, IAB, Reddit, Quora. Mobile Growth Podcast?and Appy Hour are great podcasts as well. ?
Julius Ramirez, SVP of Partnerships
- I read AdExchanger, MediaPost, Mediavillage podcast, Digiday, AdAge. ?
Geoff Heeren, Senior Manager, Software Engineering
- I get all my ad tech news from Chartboost?s Twitter account (duh! ?) and the biz channel in Slack (top secret! ?)
Fiona Ferrier, VP of Business Development, Americas & APAC
- AdExchanger, Business Insider, and competitor blog posts (we won?t mention those ? ; you know who you are ? ? ... feel free to click the link to find out).
Maria Alegre, Co-Founder
- I tried to think about a book to recommend and realized that any ad tech book would be obsolete the day it went to print. But ad tech is about innovation, about adapting to change and about great execution. So there is a book that I?ve found inspiring in that area and that I?ve read several times and bought many more to give away, and it?s The Hard Thing About Hard Things by Ben Horowitz. ?
Kele Song, Product Manager
- AdExchanger is a good resource for me. I also read blogs from partners like Appsflyer.?Of course, I also read market report & trend analysis, such as Appsflyer?s Performance Index, App Annie insights etc. ?
David Maret,?Director of Business, Europe
- Here is what Europe ?? (our Amsterdam office) reads:?Venturebeat (GamesBeat),?Sensor Tower blog, Apptopia Blog,?Gamasutra, control-online (Dutch), Newzoo blog, Exchangwire, TheNextWeb.
What are your favorite AdTech resources (websites, blogs, books, podcasts)? Send us a message on Facebook or Twitter with #adtechresources! We would love to hear from you and will add your resources to the list here with an official mention of you. Thanks! ?Here are additional resources from our Twitter/LinkedIn followers:
- Alex Steady, Product Manager at Gimbal:?One of my favorite AdTech resources is this weekly email - https://adprofs.co/this-week-in-ad-tech
Happy reading and listening this weekend! ?